|1||Arms For Hostages||3:36|
|3||Drawn In The Dark||5:55|
|4||Big Blue House||4:05|
|7||Country At War||4:16|
|8||Into The Light||3:57|
|9||Lettuce And Vodka||5:07|
|10||Baby You Lied||3:18|
|11||Clean Like Tomorrow||3:58|
|BLRCD 24||X || Hey Zeus! (CD, Album)||Big Life||BLRCD 24||UK||1993|
|314 519 261-4||X || Hey Zeus! (Cass, Album)||Big Life, Mercury||314 519 261-4||US||1993|
|314 519 261-2||X || Hey Zeus! (CD, Album)||Big Life, Mercury||314 519 261-2||Canada||1993|
|519 261-2, BLR CD24||X || Hey Zeus! (CD, Album)||Big Life, Big Life||519 261-2, BLR CD24||Europe||1993|
|314 519 261-2||X || Hey Zeus! (CD, Album)||Big Life, Mercury||314 519 261-2||US||1993|
- Art Direction – Nick Egan, X
- Design – Eric Roinestad, Nick Egan
- Drums, Percussion, Marimba – D.J. Bonebrake
- Engineer – Brian Scheuble, Casey McMackin, Mike Piersante, Tchad Blake
- Guitar, Vocals – Tony Gilkyson
- Keyboards – Patrick Warren, Tony Berg
- Management – Ron DeBlasio
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
- Mixed By – Tchad Blake
- Photography By – Kenneth Jarecks, Merlin Rosenberg
- Producer – Tony Berg
- Vocals – Exene Cervenka
- Vocals, Bass – John Doe
- Written-By – D. MeVinnie (tracks: 8), E. Cervenka (tracks: 2, 3, 6, 8, 9, 11), J. Doe (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 8, 10), T. Gilkyson (tracks: 1, 7)
Columbia House Club Version. "CRC" printed on Tray Card to the left of Barcode
Recorded at: Zeitgeist Studio, Los Angeles, CA, Sep. - Dec. 1992 / Groove Masters, Santa Monica / Sunset Sound, Hollywood, CA.
Mixed at Sunset Sound Factory, Hollywood, CA, Dec. 1992
Mastered at Gateway Mastering, Portland, Maine
Tracks 1, 4, 5 and 10 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp/Faith, Hope & Charity Music (BMI).
Track 2 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp/Faith, Hope & Charity Music (BMI)/WB Music Corp./That's Funny We Can Hear It (ASCAP)
Tracks 3, 6, 9 and 11 published by Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp/Faith, Hope & Charity Music (BMI)/Boot, Sock & All Music (BMI)
Track 8 published by WB Music Corp./That's Funny We Can Hear It/Rontay Prod. (ASCAP)
- Barcode: 0 20831-4608-2 16
- Matrix / Runout: DIDX-020251 1
- Other (DADC code on CD face): DIDY 020251
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Big Life Records
- Copyright (c) – Big Life Records
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – PolyGram Records, Inc.
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Faith, Hope & Charity Music
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – That's Funny We Can Hear It
- Published By – Boot, Sock & All Music
- Published By – Rontay Prod.
- Recorded At – Zeitgeist Studios
- Recorded At – Groove Masters
- Recorded At – Sunset Sound
- Mixed At – The Sound Factory
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDX-020251