Mixed By – MFGMixed By [Credited To] – Aharon Segal, Guy ZukrelWritten-By, Programmed By, Arranged By, Producer – Aharon Segal, Guy Zukrel, MFG
|2||–Dimension 5||Harmonic Convergence|
Producer [Additional] – Graham FranklinWritten-By, Producer – Charles Clarke, Kerry Palmer, Nick Wenham
Written-By, Producer – K Christensen, T Jorgensen, S Svenson
|4||–Chi-AD||Eye Am The I|
Written-By, Producer – D Young
|5||–E-Rection||Out Here We Are Stoned (The True School Heart Trance Mastermix)|
Arranged By – Rough + RushRemix – X-DreamWritten-By – Don Brown, Peter Huber
Written-By, Producer, Arranged By – Nati Bit, Nati Mishali, Shahaf Shwarzman
Written-By, Producer – Miranda Silvergren
Written-By, Producer – Kristian Anderson, Jean Borreli
|9||–Electric Universe||Online Information|
Producer – Boris BlennProducer [Uncredited] – Michael DresslerWritten-By – Boris BlennWritten-By [Uncredited] – Michael Dressler
|10||–Talking Souls||Karma 209|
Music By, Words By – Tim Schuldt
|11||–Psychopod||Friagram (Growling Mad Scientist Remix)|
Remix – Growling Mad ScientistWritten-By – Frank é, G Wood, Ian Or Ion?
|12||–Crop Circles||Lunar Civilization|
Written-By, Producer – A Rizzo, C Paterno, F Scrimizzi, F D'Amato, M Begotti, M Lanfranconi
|13||–Astral Projection||Mahadeva (96 Remix)|
Written-By, Producer – Avi Nissim, Lior Peerlmutter, Yaniv Haviv
|14||–Phoenix ||Last Mission|
Written-By, Producer – Robert Jarnroth
|15||–Ubar Tmar||Eternal Return|
Written-By – Takeshi Isogai
Written-By [All Writing And Sonic Manipulation] – Simon Posford
Written-By, Producer – I Savastano
- Compiled By – Keez, Peter Hartzell, Robert Jarnroth
- Cover – F+
Packaged in a 6-panel digipak with clear CD trays. Left panel has a slot with 6 page fold out booklet.
Track 1-1 is listed as "Out Here We Are Stoned (X-Dream Remix)"
Track 2-6 is not released on Destination Goa Series before. On Destination Goa - The Fifth Chapter - DG5 we have the (Original Mix).
Track 2-9 is listed as "Mahadeva"
1-1: Licensed from High Society Records. ℗ 1998 High Society Records. Published by Dope Media.
1-2: ℗ 1996 Spark Communications. Published by Sparksong Inc.
1-3: Licensed from Phonokol Ltd. ℗ 1996 Phonokol Ltd. Published by Copyright Control.
1-4: Licensed from Polytox Records. ℗ 1996 Polytox Records. Published by CPM/Edition Metra Songs.
1-5: Recorded at Tri-Ball Studios. Licensed from TIP Records. ℗ 1998 TIP Records. Published by Copyright Control.
1-6: Recorded and mixed at Power Studios-Tel Aviv. Licensed from Matsuri Productions. ℗ 1996 Matsuri Productions. Published by Phonokol Music.
1-7: Licensed from Interstellar Records. ℗ 1997 Interstellar Records. Published by MCPS.
1-8: ℗ 1997 Why Not/Goldhead. Published by Goldhead Music.
2-1: Licensed from Organic Records. ℗ 1998 Organic Records. Published by Copyright Control.
2-2: Licensed from Spirit Zone. ℗ 1996 Spirit Zone. Published by Copyright Control.
2-3: Licensed from Auracle Recordings. ℗ 1997 Auracle Recordings.
2-4: Licensed from Flying Rhino Records. ℗ 1996 Flying Rhino Records. Published by MCPS.
2-5: All writing and sonic manimulation made at Hallucinogen Sound Laboratories. Licensed from Dragonfly. ℗ 1996 Dragonfly. Published by Copyright Control.
2-6: ℗ 1999 Why Not/Goldhead. Published by Goldhead Music.
2-7: Licensed from Q-Park Productions. ℗ 1997 Q-Park Productions. Published by Q-Songs/Air Chrysalis Scandinavia.
2-8: Licensed from Dancing Mountain Records. ℗ 1997 Dancing Mountain Records.
2-9: Licensed from Phonokol Records. ℗ 1996 Phonokol Records. Published by Copyright Control.
Printed on cover:
This compilation ℗&© 1999 Why Not/Goldhead Music
Printed on CD labels:
℗&© 1999 Goldhead Music
- Barcode (Text): 7 394018 555106
- Barcode (String): 7394018555106
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): WHYCD 010 A DCM SWEDEN 32102109
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): WHYCD 010 B DCM SWEDEN 22061905
- Mastering SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI L051
- Mould SID Code (CD1 & CD2): IFPI 17C5
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Why Not Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Goldhead Music
- Copyright (c) – Why Not Records
- Copyright (c) – Goldhead Music
- Pressed By – DCM Sweden
- Recorded At – Tri-Ball Studios
- Recorded At – Hallucinogen Sound Labs
- Recorded At – Power Studios
- Mixed At – Power Studios
- Licensed From – High Society
- Licensed From – Phonokol Ltd.
- Licensed From – Polytox Records
- Licensed From – TIP Records
- Licensed From – Matsuri Productions
- Licensed From – Interstellar Records
- Licensed From – Organic Records
- Licensed From – Spirit Zone Recordings
- Licensed From – Auracle Recordings
- Licensed From – Dragonfly Records
- Licensed From – Flying Rhino Records
- Licensed From – Q-Park Productions
- Licensed From – Dancing Mountain Records
- Licensed From – Phonokol
- Published By – Edition Dope Media
- Published By – Sparksong Inc.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Published By – CPM
- Published By – Edition Metra Songs
- Published By – Phonokol Music
- Published By – Goldhead Music
- Published By – Auracle Recordings
- Published By – Q-Songs
- Published By – Air Chrysalis Scandinavia