|1||The Full Orchestra|
|MH 9901||Unknown Artist|| The Instruments Of The Orchestra (Volume 2) (LP)||The Golden Record Library||MH 9901||US||1959|
|RL 9901||Unknown Artist|| The Golden Record Library Volume 2: The Instruments Of The Orchestra (LP, Mono)||The Golden Record Library||RL 9901||US||1959|
- Written-By – Wilder, Barer
Label variation of this version: "Volume 2" is printed with a large number 2 on the labels [see and compare images]. Full album is mastered in mono.
This record is Volume 2 of a 12-album box set titled "The Golden Record Library: A Musical Heritage For Young America", released by A. A. Records, Inc.
Comes with a 4-page, LP-sized booklet and a printed inner sleeve [see images].
The "SR" in the matrix/runout etchings refer to the Specialty Records Corporation pressing plant. As described: "...earlier releases will sometimes have an SP or SR etching..."
- Matrix / Runout (Side 1 (hand etched): MH 9901A-10 SR
- Matrix / Runout (Side 2 (hand etched): MH 9901B-5 SR
- Produced For – Arthur Shimkin Enterprises Inc.
- Record Company – Pan-Harmonic Musical Education Society
- Copyright (c) – A.A. Records, Inc.
- Distributed By – Affiliated Publishers, Inc.
- Pressed By – Specialty Records Corporation