|2||The St. Vitus Dance|
|4||The Baghdad Blues|
|5||Melancholy Mood (New Version)|
|6||Blowin' The Blues Away|
- Bass – Gene Taylor
- Design [Cover] – Reid Miles
- Drums – Louis Hayes
- Illustration [Cover Drawing] – Paula Donohue
- Liner Notes – Ira Gitler
- Piano, Composed By – Horace Silver
- Producer – Alfred Lion
- Recorded By [Recording By] – Rudy Van Gelder
- Tenor Saxophone – Junior Cook (tracks: A1, A3 to B2)
- Trumpet – Blue Mitchell (tracks: A1, A3 to B2)
Recorded on August 29 (A1, B2) and 30 (A3, A4, B1) and September 13 (A2, B3), 1959.
Blue Mitchell performs by courtesy of Riverside Records.
RVG stamped and "P" etched for Plastylite, usually wrongly called "ear", in the run out grooves of both sides.
Deep grooved blue and white labels with "Blue Note Records Inc • 47 West 63rd • NYC" address, both sides.
Back cover reads "47 West 63rd St., New York 23".
- Recorded At – Van Gelder Studio, Englewood Cliffs, New Jersey