|1||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 5|
|2||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 2|
|3||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 8|
|4||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 6|
|5||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 7|
|6||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 1|
|7||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 4|
|8||(Sucked Out Chucked Out) 3|
- Drums – Marcel
- Guitar – Dolf
- Lacquer Cut By – Porky
- Performer [The Ex] – Bas, G.W.Sok, Sabine, Terrie
- Recorded By, Producer – Dolf, The Ex
- Saxophone – Rinus
The Ex (Sabine, Bas, Terrie, G.W.Sok): drums, bass, guitar, voice, accordion, double-bass, wood-blocks, percussion, noise.
Recorded at the Van Gelder ruins and at the Koeienverhuurbedrijf.
Discs have solid black labels and are housed in a thin cardboard box. Inserts include 24-page booklet and a 61 x 43 cm folded poster (promo picture / lyrics in English and Dutch).
Etched runouts of the other three discs are similar.
Publicity/marketing of this release i.a. on a flyer/catalogue by De Konkurrent, including Ralbör Releases.
℗ & © Oct. 1982
The Ex © 1982
- Matrix / Runout (1st disc, runout side A): Ex 010-A A Porky Prime Cut.
- Matrix / Runout (1st disc, runout side B): Ex 010-B Porky.
- Marketed By – Ralbör Releases
- Copyright (c) – The Ex – EX 010/013CD
- Recorded At – Joke's Koeienverhuurbedrijf