|1||The Beautiful Galatea||6:22|
|4||The Bronze Horse||6:49|
|7||Poet And Peasant||9:24|
|9||Morning, Noon And Night In Vienna||7:32|
|470 638-2||Suppé / Auber - Paul Paray, Detroit Symphony Orchestra|| Suppé / Auber - Paul Paray, Detroit Symphony Orchestra - Overtures (SACD, Hybrid, Multichannel, Comp)||Mercury Living Presence, Mercury||470 638-2||Germany||2004|
|UCGP-7057||Suppé / Auber - Paul Paray, Detroit Symphony Orchestra|| Suppé / Auber - Paul Paray, Detroit Symphony Orchestra - Overtures (CD, Comp, RM, Multichannel, Hyb)||Mercury Living Presence||UCGP-7057||Japan||2004|
- Composed By – Daniel-Francois Auber (tracks: 7 to 9), Franz von Suppé (tracks: 1 to 6)
- Conductor – Paul Paray
- Engineer – C. Robert Fine
- Engineer [Associate] – Robert Eberenz
- Liner Notes – Sedgwick Clark
- Orchestra – Detroit Symphony Orchestra
- Producer [Recording Director] – Wilma Cozart
- Recording Supervisor [Musical Supervisor] – Harold Lawrence
- Reissue Producer – Wilma Cozart Fine
- Remastered By – Andrew Nicholas
The Suppé Overtures ... were recorded at Cass Technical High School in Detroit on November 29, 1959.
The Overtures by Auber were recorded on April 4, 1959, in Detroit's Old Orchestra Hall.
The Suppé Overtures were originally released as SR90269; the Auber, on SR90215.
℗ Mercury. This compilation ℗ 1992.
© 1992 Philips Classics Productions.
Made in U.S.A.
- Matrix / Runout: 434 309-2 [email protected] G
- Rights Society: B.I.E.M./STEMRA
- Barcode: 028943430920
- SPARS Code: ADD
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Mercury
- Copyright (c) – Philips Classics Productions
- Distributed By – PolyGram Classics & Jazz
- Manufactured By – PolyGram Classics & Jazz
- Recorded At – Cass Technical High School Auditorium, Detroit
- Recorded At – Orchestra Hall, Detroit