|1||Gone To Ground||4:55|
- Arranged By, Mixed By – Richard Moult
- Artwork [Drawing Symbol] – Amanda Mowat
- Flute – Fionn Locke (tracks: 1)
- Guitar [Bowed], Composed By [Bowed Guitar] – Michael Tanner (tracks: 3)
- Harp, Composed By [Harp] – Âine O'Dwyer (tracks: 1, 3)
- Lyrics By – David Colohan
- Mastered By – Rudi Arapahoe
- Music By – Richard Moult
- Oboe, Composed By [Oboe] – Mark Baigent (tracks: 3)
- Percussion, Composed By [Percussion] – Oscar Strik (tracks: 1, 3)
- Photography By [Cover] – Richard Moult
- Piano, Electronics – Richard Moult
- Recorded By [Piano] – Michael Lawrence, Michael Tanner
- Viola – Alexandria Lawrence (tracks: 3)
- Vocals, Dulcimer, Composed By [Dulcimer] – David Colohan (tracks: 2, 4)
Gatefold card sleeve with printed tracing paper outer sleeve.
Insert with credits and poem.
Piano recorded by Michael Tanner and Michael Lawrence in St Leonards Parish Church, East Sussex, England, Spring and Summer 2008.
Arranged and mixed between 2009 - 2013 by Richard Moult at Tor Aluinn, Wester Ross, Scotland; Star Hill, Gloucestershire, England; Uig, Isle Of Skye, Scotland; Black Rabbit Lodge, The Western Isles.
Mastered by Rudi Arapahoe at Purgatory Mastering, Spring 2013.
This album is dedicated to the memory of the Exiled Poet (2007 - 2012).
- Mastered At – Purgatory Mastering
- Recorded At – St Leonards Parish Church