|1||I.C. Water (Remix)|
Remix – DJ Global
Remix – The Greedy Beat Syndicate
Music By [Features Thee Music Ov] – Hadj Abdesalam AttarRemix – Andy Falconer
|4||Money For E... (Remix)|
Remix – Dave Ball
|5||Horror House (Remix)|
Remix – DJ Sugar Jay
|6||Stick Insect (Remix)|
Remix – Evil Eddie
|TOPY 051||Psychic TV|| Beyond Thee Infinite Beat (Ravemaster Mixes) (12" + 12")||Temple Records||TOPY 051||UK||1990|
|TOPY 051||Psychic TV|| Beyond Thee Infinite Beat (Ravemaster Mixes) (12", W/Lbl + 12", W/Lbl)||Temple Records||TOPY 051||UK||1990|
|TOPY 051CC, TOPY 051 CC||Psychic TV|| Beyond Thee Infinite Beat (Ravemaster Mixes) (Cass)||Temple Records, Temple Records||TOPY 051CC, TOPY 051 CC||UK||1990|
|TOPY 051DJ||Psychic TV|| Beyond Thee Infinite Beat (12", TP)||Temple Records||TOPY 051DJ||UK||1990|
|WAX 7130||Psychic TV|| Beyond Thee Infinite Beat (Ravemaster Mixes) (Cass)||Wax Trax! Records||WAX 7130||US||1990|
- Artwork [Cover Art By] – TE KORI3
- Engineer [Remixes] – Andy Falconer (tracks: A1 to D1)
- Lacquer Cut By – P·a
- Written-By – F. Giannelli, G.P-Orridge
C1 features multiple dialogue samples from the 1948 Humphrey Bogart / Lauren Bacall film "Key Largo", and one from Daffy Duck (Looney Tunes).
C2 features thee music ov Hadj Abdesalam Attar, Master Musician Ov Jajouka, father ov Bachir Attar present Master Musician Ov Jajouka ov thee Kingdom ov Morocco with kind permission. A full length album featuring a direct collaboration between Psychic TV and thee Master Musicians ov Jajouka is to be recorded and released later in 1990. Special thanks must also be given to Cherie Nutting.
All tracks remixed at The Beat Farm, Blore Court, London during January 1990 except "I.C. Water" which was remixed by Evil Eddie at Dynamix. All tracks are remixes from thee Psychic TV LP/CD called "Towards Thee Infinite Beat" catalogue number TOPY 049 on Temple Records Limited which was produced by Fred "Sickmob" Giannelli and Genesis "DJ Doktor Megatrip" P-Orridge.
Cut at The Exchange, Camden, London 1990.
All track written ... 1990. All tracks published by Complete Music Limited.
Originally released on the Chicago, U.S.A. label Wax Trax.
Printed in Canada
Record One - 45 RPM
Record Two - 33 RPM
Sides are labeled A and B on both records.
[labels] Published by Complete Music 1990.
- Barcode: 017837713010
- Barcode (Printed): 0 1783771301 0
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side A): WAX-7130-A HUB MASTERED BY TRUTONE -P·a 4-90
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side B): WAX-7130 -B MASTERED BY TRUTONE -P·a·4-90 HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side C): WAX-7130-A-1 MASTERED BY TRUTONE -P·a 4·90 HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Runout side D): WAX-7130 -B-1 HUB MASTERED BY TRUTONE -Pa-4-90 HUB
- Matrix / Runout (Runouts, stamped, all sides): MASTERED BY TRUTONE
- Published By – Complete Music Ltd.
- Mastered At – Trutone Mastering Labs
- Manufactured By – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Marketed By – Wax Trax! Records, Inc.
- Remixed At – The Beat Farm
- Remixed At – Dynamix
- Pressed By – Hub-Servall Record Mfg. Corp.