|2||All Those Yesterdays / Hummus||7:44|
Performer [Played By] – Jack Irons
|7||Given To Fly||4:00|
|8||Brain Of J.||2:59|
|12||Do The Evolution||3:53|
|13||Push Me, Pull Me||2:27|
- Bass – Jeff Ament
- Concept By [Album] – Carpenter Newton
- Drums – Jack Irons
- Engineer – Nick DiDia
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Matt Bayles
- Engineer [Second] – Matt Bayles, Ryan Williams, Sam Hofstedt
- Guitar – Mike McCready, Stone Gossard
- Layout – Barry Ament, Coby Schultz, George Estrada , Jeff Ament
- Mastered By – Rodney Mills
- Mixed By – Brendan O'Brien (tracks: 1 to 11, 13), Nick Didia (tracks: 12)
- Music By – Vedder (tracks: 5, 9), Ament (tracks: 6, 10, 12), McCready (tracks: 1, 2, 4), Gossard (tracks: 3, 7, 11, 13)
- Other [Photography With] – Greg Montijo, J. Glacier, Jerry Gay
- Photography By – J. Ament
- Producer – Brendan O'Brien, Pearl Jam
- Recorded By – Nick Didia
- Vocals, Guitar – Eddie Vedder
- Words By – Vedder (tracks: 1, 2, 4, 5, 7, 9, 11, 12), Ament (tracks: 6, 10), Gossard (tracks: 3, 13)
Recorded at Studio Litho and Bad Animals, Seattle, Washington; Southern Tracks Recording and Doppler, Atlanta, Georgia.
A hidden and untitled (but generally-called "Hummus") jam starts after one minute of silence after the end of the last track, "All Those Yesterdays".
Made in Austria
The barcode is on a removable sticker.
Packaged in a trifold (6-panel) digipak.
- Barcode: 5099748936592
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L555
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 945P
- Matrix / Runout: Sony Music S0148936510-0101 25 A8
- Rights Society: SACEM SACD SDRM SGDL BIEM
- Label Code: LC 0199
- Other (Sony format code): CDE
- Other (Manufacturing code): 01-489365-11
- Distributed By – Sony Music Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Recorded At – Studio Litho
- Recorded At – Bad Animals
- Recorded At – Southern Tracks
- Recorded At – Doppler Studios
- Made By – Sony Music – S0148936510-0101