|1||We Were Sparkling||2:43|
|2||Something Of An End||4:51|
|3||The Good & The Bad Guy||4:16|
|5||The Robin's Jar||3:20|
|AKR023||My Brightest Diamond|| Bring Me The Workhorse (LP, Album)||Asthmatic Kitty Records||AKR023||US||2006|
|URA233||My Brightest Diamond|| Bring Me The Workhorse / Tear It Down (Remixes) (2xCD, Album)||Spunk||URA233||Australia||2006|
|AKR023||My Brightest Diamond|| Bring Me The Workhorse (CD, Album, Promo)||Asthmatic Kitty Records||AKR023||US||2006|
- Accordion – Keith Wright (tracks: 3)
- Arranged By [String Arrangements] – Shara Worden
- Art Direction [Artistic Direction] – Shara Worden
- Backing Vocals [Additional Background Vocals] – David Stith (tracks: 7, 9)
- Bass – Chris Bruce
- Celesta – Shara Worden (tracks: 1, 6)
- Cello – Maria Jeffers
- Drums – Earl Harvin
- Electric Piano [Wurlitzer] – Shara Worden (tracks: 3, 5, 6, 9, 11)
- Engineer – Joel Shearer
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Shara Worden
- Engineer [Drums] – Andrew Scheps, Joel Shearer
- Guitar, Vocals – Shara Worden
- Keyboards [Electronic Keyboard] – Zac Rae (tracks: 1, 11)
- Layout, Illustration [Drawings] – David Stith
- Mastered By – Alan Douches
- Mixed By – Andrew Scheps
- Musical Box – Shara Worden (tracks: 6)
- Organ [Pump Organ] – Zac Rae (tracks: 8, 10)
- Other [Finger Waves Hair] – Heather Morris
- Other [Makeup & Straight Hair] – Katrina Kerns
- Percussion [Additional] – Shara Worden (tracks: 7)
- Photography By – Sarah Small
- Photography By [Photography And Assisting] – Michael Hines
- Piano [Prepared Piano] – David Stith (tracks: 5)
- Producer – Shara Worden
- Recorded By [Strings] – Kevin McMahon
- Trumpet – Barry Wright (tracks: 10)
- Vibraphone – Shara Worden (tracks: 1 to 3, 5, 8 to 11)
- Viola – Marla Hansen
- Violin – Rob Moose
- Written-By – Shara Worden
Standard jewel case with clear tray & 18-page lyrics booklet (with fold-out on every second sheet).
Engineered by Joel Shearer at his rehearsal space in Los Angeles, CA.
Strings recorded at Marcata in New York City.
Additional engineering by Shara Worden at Joel's space, Houghton College's Wind Ensemble Rehearsal Hall, her hotel in Los Angeles, her parent's house in Texas, her uncle's house in Arizona, The Museum of Disembodied Folk & her home in Brooklyn.
Mixed at Punker Pad West.
Mastered at West West Side Music.
Pictures were taken at Snug Harbor Farm in New Paltz, NY with very special thanks to Julie Harris, Christine & Raven.
All songs, © 2006.
Published by Blue Sword (ASCAP), administered by Domino Publishing Company (ASCAP).
© & ℗ 2006 Shara Worden, under exclusive license to Astmatic Kitty Records.
Astmatic Kitty Records Post Office Box 1282 Lander, WY 82520 USA
- Barcode: 656605829524
- Matrix / Runout: 3PDW1<7205>AKR023 WWW.BELLWETHERMFG.COM
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L401
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 8109
- Published By – Blue Sword
- Published By – Domino Publishing Co.
- Copyright (c) – Shara Worden
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Shara Worden
- Licensed To – Asthmatic Kitty Records
- Engineered At – Joel Shearers Studio, Los Angeles, CA
- Recorded At – Marcata Recording
- Mixed At – Punkerpad West
- Mastered At – West West Side Music
- Pressed By – www.BellwetherMfg.com