|1||Intro / Pathos, Pathos|
|2||It All Began With a Burst|
|3||Chester's Burst Over the Hamptons|
|4||I Am the Antichrist to You|
|6||Wonder Woman, Wonder Me|
|8||Atticus, In the Desert|
|9||Beat the Bright Out of Me|
Produced by Kishi Bashi
Mixed by Drew Vandenburg
and Kishi Bashi
at Chase Park Transduction
, Athens, GA.
Recorded at Home Studios
, Norfolk, VA.
Additional recording at Apollinaire Rave
, Chase Park
, and Kimberly's House
and Yoed's Apartment Studios
All songs by K Ishibashi ©2011 (ASCAP, Kizmoda Music)
All music by Kishi Bashi
except: Clayton Rychlik
- percussion on "Bright Whites" Yoed Nir
- cello and electric cello on "Manchester" and "I Am the Antichrist to You" (Yoed is a Yamaha Performance Artist) Davey Pierce
- snare and additional analog synths Nicolas Dobbratz
- additonal tambourine Jarrod Folwer
- bowed metal on "Beat the Bright Out of Me" Sola Ravel
- Asian child sound The Athens Biohazard Manplayers
- hand claps and joyful group singing on "It All Began With a Burst", "Bright Whites", and "Beat the Bright Out of Me" TABM are: Dottie Alexander, Nicolas Gould, Thayer Serrano, Clayton Rychlik, James Huggins III, and Bryan Poole.
Album cover artwork by Jerrod Landon Porter and David J. Woodruff. Layout by Woodruff & Songs. Photo by Katie Belle Moore.