|1||Let's Fall In Love||2:47|
|2||Willow Weep For Me||3:19|
|3||I'll Take Romance||2:56|
|4||All Of Me||2:23|
|5||Me And My Shadow||3:09|
|6||When You Wish Upon A Star||3:40|
|7||When The Red, Red Robin Comes Bob, Bob Bobbin' Along||2:19|
|8||Back In Your Own Back Yard||2:32|
|9||The Foolish Things||3:40|
- Arranged By – Johnny Warrington, Will Schaefer
- Arranged By, Conductor – John Cacavas
- Arranged By, Coordinator – Chuck Cassey
- Bass – Eddie Safranski
- Drums – Sol Gubin
- Engineer – Fred Christie
- Guitar – Mundell Lowe
- Musical Assistance – Judy Bell
- Piano – Billy Taylor
- Producer – Ralph Satz
- Saxophone – Al Cohn, Al Klink, Danny Bank, Leon Cohen , Walt Levinsky
- Trombone – Mervin Gold, Robert Alexander, Urbie Green, Will Bradley
- Trumpet – Bernie Glow, Clark Terry, Doc Severinsen, Jimmy Maxwell, Mel Davis
This album is a reissue of Murbo Record MLP 1000, "Sound Spectrum For Stage Bands" (found on Ebay). Released in 1962 minus tracks A6 and B6; the production credits are exactly the same on both releases, also the liner notes except for the Murbo blurb.
Liner notes by Mac Mitchell
Title on label: "Sound Spectrum For Stage Bands"
Made in Canada
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on label): (10UPRS-1815)
- Matrix / Runout (Printed on label): (10UPRS-1816)
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): 10UPRS-1815
- Matrix / Runout (Etched): 10UPRS-1816
- Rights Society (all titles): ASCAP
- Copyright (c) – RCA Victor Company, Ltd.
- Made By – RCA Victor Company, Ltd.