|1||Why Do You Love Me|
Bass – Justin Meldal-JohnsenDrums – Matt Chamberlain
|2||I Just Wanna Have Something To Do|
Backing Vocals [Additional] – Beth HalperBass – Daniel ShulmanMixed By – Tom AbrahamTechnician [Assistant] – Chad BrowntrackWritten-By – Douglas Colvin, Jeff Hyman, John Cummings
|3||Nobody Can Win||2:58|
|4||Space Can Come Through Anyone||3:18|
|5||Why Do You Love Me (Video)|
Director Of Photography – Steve ChiversExecutive Producer – Heidi HerzonFilm Director, Film Editor – Sophie MullerOther [Line Producer] – Grant JueOther [Production Designer] – Laura Fox
- Art Direction, Design – Big Active
- Engineer – Billy Bush
- Mastered By – Emily Lazar
- Mastered By [Assistant] – Sarah Register
- Mixed By – Butch Vig (tracks: 1 to 3, Video)
- Producer – Garbage
- Written-By – Garbage (tracks: 1 to 3, Video)
Why Do You Love Me is taken from the forthcoming album 'Bleed Like Me'
I Just Wanna Have Something To Do originally performed by The Ramones
Tracks 2 and 3 are previously unreleased tracks, while track 4 previously appeared on a 2003 Ramones tribute album.
Marketed and distributed by Festival Mushroom Records under exclusive license for the territories of Australia and New Zealand.
- Barcode: 5050467807327
- Barcode (text): 5 050467 807327
- Label Code: LC4281
- Matrix / Runout: 5046780732 SM 6103100485
- Other (Mastering SID Code): ifpi LR11
- Other (Mould SID Code): IFPI 7958
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – A & E Records Ltd.
- Licensed To – Festival Mushroom Records
- Marketed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Distributed By – Festival Mushroom Records
- Published By – Deadarm Music
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Vibecrusher Music
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – Bleu Disque Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Taco Tunes
- Mixed At – Smart Studios
- Mastered At – The Lodge, New York
- Recorded At – Ocean Way Nashville
- Mixed At – The Ivory Tower