|1||Wire Grass Drag|
|2||Nigger On The Wood Pile|
- Banjo [Uncredited] – Emmett Bankston
- Fiddle [Uncredited] – Earl Johnson , Unknown Artist
- Guitar [Uncredited] – Lee Henderson
- Speech [Laughing] – Unknown Artist (tracks: A)
Side A recorded 2 August 1928 in Atlanta, GA.
Side B recorded 9 August 1928 in Atlanta, GA.
Side A matrix no. 402037-C.
Side B matrix no. 402115-A.
Credits, matrix numbers and recording dates reported in Tony Russell "Country Music Records: A Discography, 1921-1942."
Credit roles of banjo for Emmett Bankston and guitar for Lee Henderson are termed "probable."
- Matrix / Runout (Side A runout): Ⓦ402037C A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side B runout): Ⓦ402115A A-1
- Matrix / Runout (Side A label): 402037
- Matrix / Runout (Side B label): 402115
- Record Company – Okeh Phonograph Corporation