|1||Theme From (I.M.D.)||3:31|
|2||Sons Of Sons|
Bass – Shaun Ward
|POSPX 437||Clock DVA|| Passions Still Aflame (12", TP)||Polydor||POSPX 437||UK||1982|
|POSP 437||Clock DVA|| Passions Still Aflame (7", Single, Sil)||Polydor||POSP 437||UK||1982|
|POSPX 437, 2141 538||Clock DVA|| Passions Still Aflame (12")||Polydor, Polydor||POSPX 437, 2141 538||UK||1982|
- Alto Saxophone, Tenor Saxophone – Paul Browse
- Design Concept [Overall Sleeve Concept] – Alwyn Clayden, Dvation
- Engineer – Tim Thompson
- Guitar, Bass – Jon Valentine Carruthers
- Percussion – Nick Sanderson
- Photography By [Front Cover Still] – James Fry
- Photography By [Individual Photos] – Peter Care
- Producer – Dvation
- Voice, Trumpet [Electric], Performer [Synthetics] – Adi Newton
Track A recorded at Matrix Studios London, December 1981.
Track B recorded at Matrix Studios London, March 1982.
℗ 1982 Polydor Ltd. (London)
Original sound recording made by Polydor Ltd. (London)
Shaun Ward credited for fretless bass on N.I.L. which only appears on the 12" of this release.
Front cover still taken from the film (P.S.A.)
Dedicated to Steven James Turner, The Passion is Still Alight and Burning Bright 1982.
This version has paper labels. Clock DVA - Passions Still Aflame has silver injection labels.
- Matrix / Runout (Side A, hand-etched): POSP 437 A2 UTOPIA BURNING...
- Matrix / Runout (Side B, hand-etched): POSP 437 B3
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Polydor Ltd.
- Published By – Copyright Control
- Recorded At – Matrix Studios
- Lacquer Cut At – Utopia Studios