|2||The Funeral (Clean Version)||3:35|
|PRCS-1293||Clipse|| The Funeral (Cass, Single, Promo)||EastWest Records America||PRCS-1293||US||1999|
|0-63753||Clipse|| The Funeral (12")||EastWest Records America||0-63753||US||1999|
|ST-ED-6134, ED-6134||Clipse|| The Funeral (12", TP)||EastWest Records America, EastWest Records America||ST-ED-6134, ED-6134||US||1999|
- Engineer – Andrew Coleman
- Instruments [All Instruments Played By] – Chad Hugo, Pharrell Williams
- Management – Rob Walker
- Mixed By – Ken "Duro" Ifole
- Producer – The Neptunes
- Written-By – C. Hugo, G. Thornton, P. Williams, T. Thornton
Waters of Nazareth Publishing (BMI) / Chase Chad Music (ASCAP) / Terror Dome Music / Genmarc Publishing (ASCAP)
This composition and recording entitled "The Funeral" embodies portions of the composition entitled "God Bless The Child" written by Arthur Herzog, Jr. and Billie Holiday, © 1941 Edward B. Marks Music Company. Copyright renewed. All rights reserved. Used by permission.
Management: Rob Walker for RockSoul Entertainment
℗© 1999 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the United States.
Printed in U.S.A.
Made in the U.S.A. by WEA Manufacturing, Inc.
LICENSED FOR PROMOTION ONLY - NOT FOR SALE
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L903
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U7F
- Matrix / Runout: Y7279 3 PR 7380-2 01 M1S1
- Rights Society: BMI
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Made By – WEA Manufacturing Inc.
- Pressed By – WEA Mfg. Olyphant – Y7279
- Produced For – The Neptunes
- Published By – Waters Of Nazareth Publishing
- Published By – Chase Chad Music
- Published By – Terrardome Publishing
- Published By – Genmarc Publishing
- Recorded At – Mastersound Studio, Virginia Beach
- Mixed At – Sound On Sound, New York
- Licensed From – Edward B. Marks Music Company