|1||Part Two: The Satanic Verses (Rushdie's Lament)|
|2||Climate Of Violence|
|3||Children Of The Volley|
Drums – Ian Thompson
|4||The Final Solution|
|5||I Hate You|
|6||Born In A Womb, Died In A Tomb|
|7||Baptised In Fire|
|10||Part One: The Relinquishment|
|11||Man To Father Fire|
|12||Part Three: A Malice Of Prejudice|
- Compiled By – Ian Gillespie
- Design [Cover] – Daryl Lee, Valor
- Drums [Pearl Acoustic] – Valor (tracks: C1 to C3, C5 to D4)
- Engineer – Anne Ross, Nick The Bastard, Valor
- Illustration – Daryl Lee
- Lead Guitar, Bass, Keyboards, Acoustic Guitar, Guitar [Flamenco], Percussion – Nick The Bastard
- Lead Vocals [Male], Electric Guitar, Bass, Cello, Piano, Harpsichord, Strings, Percussion – Valor
- Mastered By – Dennis Blackham
- Producer – Farr, Valor
- Soprano Saxophone – Mark Buchanan
- Vocals [Junior Male] – Sevan Kand
- Written-By – N. Farr (tracks: C2, D2, D3), Sevan Kand (tracks: C3), Valor (tracks: C1 to D1, D3, D4)
Also available as special limited edition
on coloured vinyl.
This is part two of the 'All The Love All The Hate' series. So the first side continues as side C.
Produced at Quantum Digital Studios, London and New York.
Compiled at Tape One.
Cover Design c/o Rocks Design Studio.
Published by QAH Music.
© & ℗ 1989 The Prophets Records.